Thursday

The hard-to-photograph decorated box


The-hard-to-photograph-decorated-box

Sometimes shiny isn't always a good thing! Like this hard-to-photograph decorated box that looks really shiny and reflective in real life but looks terrible in photos...you know, the unphotogenic box.  *lol*

Yep. This would be Google Wifi Box #3. :)

I started by measuring the sides of the box, cutting patterned paper to size, running the pieces through my Xyron Creative Station and adhering the pieces to the box.  Next, I added some decorative "feet" for the box (from Daiso). After that, I used a hot glue gun to adhere trim all over the edges of the panels of the box (all 6!).


I finished with a Maya Road bloom which I altered with remnant parts of a broken necklace.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!!! And I know what you mean about shiny!! LOL!! It's a pain to photograph!!!!!!!!

Suman Pandit said...

beautiful pattern Yvonne and such lovely embellishments !!

Cindy deRosier said...

Boxes are hard enough to photograph, but shiny... that's the worst! I feel your pain. Great transformation!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, stunning!! You decorated it so beautifully!! It is hard to photograph shiny paper but you did a perfect job!! This is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mitralee said...

I am very much in love with your box! It's awesome!!!! HUGS!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It