Monday

Quick Christmas gift bags


Quick-Christmas-gift-bags

Well, it's that time of the year again. When I go "shopping" in my cupboards and start wrapping up my Christmas gifts. Yep, I'm one of those who does my shopping for gifts throughout the year, rather than during the holiday season. 


This is also the time of the year when I clear my inventory of boxes that I've collected during the year (from consumer packaging). If the gift fits in a box, it gets wrapped up in the box. If it is odd-shaped, I have these upcycled Christmas gift bags handy. :)


This year, I'm sticking to traditional Christmas colours because I really want to use up these Photo Paper Play patterned papers. I did jazz this one up with washi tape, ribbon...


And glitter paint!


Of course, a little "bling" for the other bag.

Have a great week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!!!!! They look AMAZING!!! I buy throughout the year too!! Much better than having a BIG December bill! LOL!!!

Lisa said...

They're so gorgeous!! I love how you decorated both!! Perfect for gifts!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy deRosier said...

Gorgeous! I used to be a person who bought throughout the year, but now I'm a person who panic-shops in November so I mail packages in time. Ugh.

Audrey Pettit said...

These look fabulous, Yvonne! I love this PPP collection and you are rocking it! Those Santas are so darn cute. Really love your mix of papers, and the detailing with the glitter paint is such a great touch, too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It