Tuesday

Travel-inspired tag



Travelinspired-tag

Did you know that I have a thing for travel-inspired ephemera? Map paper, cameras, globes....are just some of the things I collect and hoard. *winks*


I did, however, take some out for this travel-inspired tag, which I thought would be great on a gift bag for someone who's taking a trip somewhere. :)


I started with a cardboard base as always. Then I added some polka-dotted patterned paper (from the scrap pile of course!), scrap ribbon from a patisserie purchase and finished with Maya Road embellishments.


Do you collect travel-inspired ephemera? 



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This tag looks fantastic, love the camera and the air plane embellishment.. and I dont think i collect travel as such, cant remember the last time I bought any travel themed stuff for scrapbooking.. and yes it would look good on something for someone going traveling!! I hope your week is going well!

Heather McMahon said...

I don't think I have a lot of travel-inspired ephemera but I do love it. What you've made here is awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the wood bits and the camera! And I am ALWAYS collecting our travel stuff from our trips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the little camera and all of the touches you added!! What a gorgeous tag, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn said...

Oh, yes! I really enjoy hoarding vintage and antique 'stuff'. Like you, I do use some of it in my craft projects. Your travel tag is very attractive and I love all the textures.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oooh, look at all that awesome chocolate brown!! My favorite color! This is gorgeous, Yvonne! Love the mix of cardboard with the metal and wood, and the soft bits of ribbon and lace mixed in. Perfect shabby chic combo! The gears at the top of the tag are such a brilliant touch! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It